- Does it seem like no matter what you try, your financial problems don’t go away?
- Are you tired of arguing about money with family members?
- Do you screen your calls to avoid talking to creditors?
- Do you put off paying your bills because there’s never enough money to go around?
- Do you dream of a day when your entire paycheck doesn’t go for bills?
CCCS offers a Debt Management Program that may be the solution. CCCS will request and/or negotiate with your creditors to reduce your payment. Many creditors will reduce interest and waive late fees for clients on our Debt Management Program. You make one monthly payment to us and we disburse your payment to your creditors.
We want to help you get out of debt. CCCS will help you:
- Develop a Financial Action Plan
- Contact all your creditors
- Request and/or negotiate lower monthly payments & reduce or waive finance charges
- Consolidate bills into one easy monthly payment
The Debt Management Program isn’t a loan – there’s no trading debt for debt. It’s a real program that has helped thousands of people like you gain control of their finances, repay their debt, and achieve their financial goals.
CCCS wants your success. We will help you get out of debt and stay out of debt. The key to your future is having the knowledge to make smart money moves. CCCS provides our Debt Management clients with our national award –winning financial education program, Credit When Credit Is Due. Combining education with Debt Management has made our Debt Management clients the most successful in the country.
Call today to schedule an appointment to meet with a Certified Consumer Credit Counselor in our office. Call 605-348-4550 or 1-800-568-6615. You also have the option of a telephone counseling appointment or online counseling.
Click here to submit information for online counseling or for a phone appointment.